My first award since being on WordPress! This is exciting 🙂 I was nominated by tfaswift from Swift Expressions, and I am both honoured and humbled by my inclusion.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you: That’s an easy one. Thank you tfaswift! Hugs 😀
2.Attach the award to my site. I couldn’t figure out how to do that, so I’m including it in this post instead 🙂
3.Share seven random facts about yourself.
- I hate bananas.
- I can always tell when someone is lying.
- I didn’t like children until I became an aunt.
- I listen to music every day.
- I was born during a huge snowstorm.
- When I was 3, I used to “write” books and give them to people as gifts.
- I like to give people compliments.
Here’s the difficult part; I now have to choose 15 bloggers to award this to. I haven’t been on WordPress long, so I don’t really know a lot of people. I think I’m going to take the easy way out and nominate anyone who follows me and the blogger who nominated me. (Bonus fact: This post has been sitting in my Drafts folder for three days because I couldn’t think of anyone to tag :P)