- Tea-Tea is something I am always thankful for.
- Rest-I’m a worker bee, but I also love to relax. My favourite rest activites? Bubble baths, reading, and naps.
- Stillness-I lived with anxiety and depression for 15+ years before I broke down and admitted that I needed help. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, and I don’t know why it took me so long. Now that my anxiety is under control, I will never take peace for granted.
- Family-I was born into a family of talented, wonderful people, and I am blessed by their presence in my life.
- Downton Abbey-It’s a really good show. Plus the Dowager Countess is the best character on television.
- Love-Without love power is ruthless. Humility is false. Criticism is vicious, and peace is contentious. Love is the greatest power you will ever have, and if you don’t believe me, just seek out someone who has had to live without it.
- Reading-Reading books gave an introverted girl from the country an activity that perfectly caters to her need for solitude, and enriches her mind in the process. (I have no idea why I’m writing this way)
- Writing-I‘m much better at speaking than I was previously, but writing will always be my preferred method of communication.
- Health-As someone who has suffered with both physical and mental health issues, I am grateful to be healthy again.
- Purpose-I spent many years trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing with my life. The answer came when I discovered the things that made me angry enough to want to change them. Since I have found my purpose, I have found a reason to keep pressing forward, regardless of any obstacles.