In no particular order:
- WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF?
- Who keeps putting plastic in the compost bin, and why don’t they know what ‘compost’ means?
- I can live without eating potatoes, right? Because I don’t want to buy a whole bag and then have them growing those weird sprouts in my cupboard.
- Is cleaning considered procrastinating if it needs to be done anyway?
- If a cupcake is the only thing you’ve eaten in the morning, is it considered breakfast or a snack?
- Do I have to shovel my designated parking space if I don’t have a car?
- Is it OK for me to play music if it’s not loud? It is my apartment, after all.
- I walked to the grocery store to buy nachos. Does that count as cardio?
- Why do I think all the makeup I brought with me is boring now that it’s not in my budget to buy more?
- Why didn’t I do this before?
Happy Sunday, y’all.